nuendo 5 crack serial key download Meet the gluten-free, no-bake version of your fave citrusy dessert.
email cracker software Photo: Ted Cavanaugh
enterprise architect 9.3 serial keygen At crack in poroelastic medium, a vegan, gluten-free café in Portland, Oregon, owner Jenn Pereau is turning out luscious cakes and tarts made with good-for-you whole foods like berries, seeds, and the secret weapon in this key lime pie: avocado. The superfood, combined with lime and a dash of spirulina, give it a gorgeous green hue. (BTW, how to crack quick heal total security 2011 password.) The pie's filling has a rich and creamy texture that perfectly complements the crust of nuts, dates, sesame, and coconut, so every bite is sweet, zesty, and super-satisfying. And since you never even have to turn on the oven to make it (it’s completely raw!), this pie is the perfect summer solution for your sweet tooth. (Related: paretologic pc health advisor 188.8.131.52 crack)
No-Bake Avocado–Key Lime Pie
graham cracker cookies Prep time: 30 minutes
Total time: 5 1/2 hours (5 hours soaking and chilling)
Serves: 4 to 6
descargar patch y keygen de sony vegas pro 10
zuma deluxe full mas crack boeing 747 wing cracks Ingredients
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut, plus more for decorating (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for seasoning
- 6 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds (optional)
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons honey or agave
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped, or 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 large firm avocado
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (preferably from key limes) and 1/2 teaspoon zest, plus sliced lime for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina (optional)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup very ripe strawberries or raspberries
keepass 2 cracker diagonal crack above doorway Directions
- Soak cashews in a bowl of water in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Rinse.
- Add almonds, coconut, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and half the dates to a food processor, and process until almonds are mostly broken down, about 45 seconds. Add remaining dates and sesame seeds if using, and process another 30 to 45 seconds, until mixture is uniform.
- Press mixture into the bottom and along the sides of a 6-inch springform or round baking pan, so that edge of the tart is about 1 inch higher than the bottom and the sides are about 1/4 inch thick. Place crust in the freezer.
- In a blender, combine cashews, coconut milk, 2 tablespoons honey, a pinch of salt, and vanilla. Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of the mixture. Add avocado, lime juice and zest, spirulina if using, and remaining tablespoon honey to the blender and process until fully incorporated. Add 2/3 cup coconut oil and blend. Pour mixture into crust and return to freezer.
- Rinse blender and add reserved creamy mixture, remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and berries, and blend. Place in freezer.
- After an hour, pop tart out of pan. Transfer pink frosting to a pastry bag or a ziplock plastic bag with corner cut off. Decorate tart with frosting, adding additional coconut and sliced lime if desired. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve and enjoy the same day.